Below are Aerospace’s current and upcoming STEM volunteer opportunities.
- Virtual Visits with the Smithsonian (Virtual, all locations)
- Support 15-minute virtual visits with classrooms throughout Los Angeles on February 6 & 7. These visits will feature an Aerospace current employee or retiree (you), introducing themselves, reading a short story, and answering some questions.
- VEX Robotics (Chantilly, VA)
- Sign up to judge a robotics competition on February 10 & 11 at the Manassas Mall! Aerospace can use your help to judge notebooks for a middle and high school competition with VEX robotics. This opportunity allows you to meet hundreds of students and discuss the importance of STEM!
- Opportunities to support Audience with Aerospace (Virtual, all locations)
- Kick off Engineers Week with us as a career panelist at our special Audience with Aerospace. As a panelist, you will discuss your experience and what YOU think the future of space might look like.
- Share Your Story! (Virtual, all locations)
- Would you like to inspire the next generation by sharing how you got into your STEM career? Send Aerospace a short 30-second video with your story, and they may post it on their Instagram and YouTube channels. Sign up here for more details – The deadline to submit is February 5.